How Can You Get the Most Accurate Roofing Estimate?
- Tuesday, 06 April 2021 11:36
Roofing estimates can be accurate, or they can be way out of the ballpark. Unfortunately, many of us don’t really know how to discern between an offer that’s good and one that leaves to be desired. The following ideas should be able to help you out if you have that problem:
- Don’t limit yourself to contacting a single roofer. Look for and talk to at least 3-4 different roofing contractors who can provide you with an estimate.
- Talk to the roofers on the phone, and see if you can understand and appreciate their background. The best ones will usually let their accomplishments speak for themselves, rather than trying too hard to promote themselves and their services.
- Have each of the roofer provide you with a roof inspection and their opinions on the condition of your roof. The more opinions and estimates you can get, the better.
- Have them explain the reasons behind their estimates and evaluations, and then use online research to see if you can confirm what they are saying.
- Compare their estimates and see how many of them got it right based on your own research and based on what an impartial Fayetteville roofing contractor expert might say on the topic. Whoever gets closer to confirming your research should be crowned as the “winner.”