Tips For Finding a Reputable Roofer
- Monday, 02 April 2018 11:01
Any house is going to need roof repairs and even a new roof after a period. A faulty installation would be the cause of many problems to come and every residential owner wants to avoid this – and for good reasons! The key is to choose good roofing contractor, with great reputation and committed to provide quality services, sign a contract once you talked and agreed on its terms and keep a close eye on the roof project`s development.
Choosing one of the reliable Fayetteville roofing companies to service your roof
is something to do only after you went through a few stages:
- Check the roofer’s ratings and reviews
With a simple search, you can find several websites that provide valuable information to consumers. Some of them have rating system that can help you determine whether a roofer started and completed the project promptly, provide fair estimates and good advice on costs and options etc. Other websites provide you customer complaints records and reviews.
- Check if the contractor is registered with the Department of Labor in your state
- Ask for proof of insurance (a liability policy as well as worker`s compensation are a must)
- Ask about the types of warranty that you are going to get. You should receive a warranty on workmanship and another for the materials, but in some cases, you should also be able to supplement warranties in order to get better protection.